MyPetSocial - The First
NFTs Gaming - Social
A social network for NFTs gaming on Binance Smart Chain,
where you can generate more profit from your NFTs.
My Pet Social Pool
My Pet Social cooperates with major NFTs issuer platforms to generate profits for users by staking their NFTs
Pool APY %
Pool APY %
Pool APY %
Total Supply: 10,000,000,000
- Research the explosion of the NFTs market and especially NFTs Gaming
- Building partnerships with KOLs, Investment Funds
- Building a social network platform for all NFTs
- Researching beta version of NFTs social on Binance Smart Chain
- Launching NFTs marketplace platform (similar to OpenSea)
- Launching farming/staking platform
- NFTs Farming
- Cooperating with KOLs and media, 30,000 users in the first month of launching.
- NFTs launchpad
- Upgrade version 2.0 for all platforms
- Associate with major NFTs Gaming partners to spread social media to users.
- Listing TOP 1 statistics pages
- Users can issue their tokens and price their own value on the Social platform
- Beta Gaming, simple rules – high profits
- Strengthening marketing and international cooperation
- Listing exchange
- Testing Mobile version on Android and IOS
9 years of professional experience as a Team Leader, Technical Leadership as well as Entrepreneurship, Daniel Lin is now teaming up with blockchain-based projects including NFTs and gaming projects to launch My Pet Social.
With experience gained after 23 years of being a software engineering leader, Peter Burdon is now responsible for the technical strategy and engineering operations of My Pet Social.
After 16 years of experience in the media & gaming industry, Jorge Alcala is now in charge of the marketing strategy of MPS which would create an explosion of MPS upcoming time with in-depth knowledge of big data analysis and vast experience in launching original IPs.
Marketing Specialist and Project lead of multiple blockchain-based and gaming projects with vast experience in gaming industry closely with blockchain, crypto, NFTs.
Years of working as Advisor and Consultant of different Defi projects on ETH, and now on BSC.
Cooperating with technical team to operate and ensure the quality of products has always been 100% quality to users, and handle arising technical problems related.
As an expert in PR over the years, she is now responsible for building up and maintaining partnerships with partners on BSC including gaming projects, Defi as well as NFTs.
Director of Local Communites
With over 5 years of experience in the cryptocurrency market and a deep cultural and linguistic understanding after 20 years living and working in California, Albert Dang is currently in charge of operating all the local communities of the My Pet Social.
Manager of Chinese Community
As an open-minded, dynamic, and creative person with extensive experience in community development and management, Zhao Lei currently takes on the role of Local Community Manager of My Pet Social at Chinese market.
With a passion for the cryptocurrency market, Reese Harvey is now responsible for the growth and development of the community. Proposing ideas to maintain a passionate, interactive community along with the project.